Friday, September 25, 2009

Search For A Star highlights

Dear Ohana's,

How are you? I hope that all is well with you...Just an update for all the ohana's....Last weekend some of us performed at the Search For A Star (SFAS)....It was truly a magnificient nite with lots of amazing performances that will blow your socks off...hahaha...Guess what...I was apart of the Young Adult Dance doing the bollywood dance...Mahevi....It was really an amazing experience dancing...and wouldnt believe that I could actually dance....hahaha...But of course my mussle always ache after a hectic dance prac...but i truly believe it is all worth it because, I can use my able body to glorify God who have created me in his image :)....And i was blessed that my neighbour uncle and auntie (65 year old) came for the event and enjoyed the whole session through...they was sitting and enjoying themself till the end of the session...Well done for all the ohana;s who have taken part in the SFAS...be it the back stage, front stage, cooking the refreshments or inviting ppl, you have played an important role in the success of SFAS this year...thank you...you have invested your time and energy in this event and i believe it will surely not go to waste as more people are aware of our Church Zion Praise Harvest and we will draw all men unto the Lord....Keep it up all ohana's...May God bless all Ohana's...GB

Me and my YA Cell Group



No comments: