Friday, September 11, 2009

Good News

Dear Ohana's,


How are you? I hope that all is well with you...It has been a while since i update anything over in the BLOG...Just want to share this good news with all of you...Today mark a very special day for my research...I finally submitted my thesis after 3 years, 6 months and 3 weeks researching about microchannels...I thank God for guiding me througout this timely completion of my thesis and he places people around me to help me pull through this period of time....especially my supervisors who have spend hours editing my manuscript...not forgetting Angie who have been taking good care of me during this period of time...It would be more challenging without Angie taking care of my personal needs (cooking meals for me) during this 8 months of writing up my thesis...thanks dear...and not forgetting all the ohana's who have kept me in their prayers during this time as well....thank you so much...this period of time ...being quite free, i am thinking of what would the Lord lead me next...what would be the next task that he has prepare for me to do....will trust the Lord with all my heart and not lean on my own understanding...js as the song that was posted earlier.....havent taken much pics lately....will try to post more pic on my bday...take good care alrite and God Bless...

Love Andrew

No comments: