Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dwellingup Camping Trip

3 weekends ago, Me, Chee phun and angie along with my YA cell members head down to Dwellingup for a camping trip...The total journey to Dwellingup took us about 1.5 hours drive from Perth ....We were there for 2 days and 1 nite...For some of us this is our first outdoor camping experience in Australia...and YES, this is my first camping trip in the open here in Australia...At first i thought i wont be sleeping through the nite already cos I will surely MISS my Bed at home...suprise surprise...i slept soundly, snoring at the same time despite the cold, crying babies, barking dog and etc...haha...I believe i must have disturbed chee phun who is sleeping in the same tent with me.... :-) guess i was exhausted after a long day of driving, pitching up the tents, setting up the fire, taking a stroll down the stream and jungle trail with the rest of the members....and talking and playing games all nite .....and much more...It was a very memorable and eventful trip for all of us....the best part of the trip is I got to know some of my cell members much better....I am surely looking forward for the next trip....YAY!! hope and wish you could come together and experience this together with me.... :-) God Bless



Me, Angie, Chee Phun and little blossom (Chee Phun Car nickname) :-)

The BBQ Pit and place where we cook our meals

Streams of living water flowing over a man made bridge

Me and Angie along the jungle trail in Dwellingup...over looking the side are wild yellow flowers... :-)

No comments: