Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello

Hi Ohana's.

Its been a long while since I post anything. Its a relieve that I finally finish my exam yesterday and that I'm now officially having my break before the new semester starts on 7th December. It's been a very hectic semester and I only have the chance to post and update anything to the blog just now.

Before I go on, I would like to wish all of you enjoy your summer break OK. Use all the free time wisely.

I promised a few months back that I would post some of my pictures, I will post my pictures later.

Also, some of you are wondering where I'm studying now. I'm studying here in Brunei at a private college that offer courses in computer studies. The qualification is British based but I'm studying it locally. I'm taking IADCS or International Advance Diploma in Computer Studies. The course takes about 1 year. Hopefully, I will finish my course in September next year.

Enough of me waffling on and on. There will be more posts from me next time. Before I forgot, I miss cell and Ohana's especially. I'm shedding a few tears now...sob, sob, sob

Enjoy the pictures and don't forget to post me what you think OK.

Later Ohana's

No comments: