Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jesus still love you no matter what. God too

I took 'The Shack' out of the blue and started reading it. Before i even knew it, the book has indulged me into it. Tears of joy and sadness fill my eyes, and Love from God fills my heart. Then, i came to a point where it states ..
~~~~
"But if she hadnt't died, I wouldn't be here now..." "Mack, just because i work incredible good out of speakable tragedies doesnt mean I orchestrate the tragedies. Dont ever assume that my using something that means I caused it or that I need it to accomplish my purposes. That will ONLY LEAD YOU TO FALSE NOTIONS about me. Grace doesn't depend on suffering to exist, but where there is suffering, you will find grace in many facets and colors"

"Actually, thats a relief. I couldnt bear to think that my pain might have cut short her life".

"She was not your sacrifice, Mack. He is and will always be your joy. That's enough purpose for her."

Mack settled back in his chair surveying the view from the porch.
"I feel so full"

"well, you've eaten most of the scones"

"That's not what I meant" he laughed, "and you know it. The world just looks a thousand times brighter and i feel a thousand times lighter"

"You are, Mack! Its not easy being judge of the entire world". Papa's smile reassured Mack that this new ground was safe.

"Or judging you" he added. "I was quite a mess.. worse off than I thought. I have totally misunderstood who you are in my life"

"Not totally Mack. We've had some wonderful moments, too. So lets not make more of it than it is"

"But i always liked Jesus better than you. He seemed so gracious and you seemed to..."

"Mean ? Sad, isnt it ? He came to show people who I am and most folks only believe it about him. They still play us off like good cop/bad cop most of the time, especially the religious folk. When they wan people to do what they think is right, they need a stern God. When they need forgiveness, they run to Jesus".

"Exactly," Mack said with a point of his finger.

"But we were all in him. He reflected my heart exactly. I love you, and invite you to love me"

"But why me ? I mean, why Mackenzie Allen Philips ? WHY DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE WHO IS SUCH A SCREW-UP ? After all the things i've left in my heart towards you, and all the accusations I made, why would you even bother to keep trying to get through to me ?"

"Because that is what love does," answered Papa. "Remember, Mackenzie, I dont wonder what you ll do or what choices you will make. I already know. Lets say, for example, I am trying to teach you how not to hide inside of lies, hypothetically of course," she said with a wink. " And lets say that I know it will take you 47 situations and events before you will actually hear me - that is, before you will hear clearly enough to agree with me and change. So when you dont hear me the first time, i am not frustrated or disappointed, I am thrilled. Only 46 times more times to go. And that first time will be a building block to construct a bridge of healing that one day - that day - you will walk across"

~~~

Our Heavenly Father love us even we are failure at times. He knews what we are going thru, and yet, He still try and try to enter into you crack hole, trying to plastered you with His love. Surrender yourself onto the Lord. He loves you, His precious princes and princesses

No comments: